Home * About * Subscribe by Kindle
_____________________________________________
Writers of the Apocalypse * My Music
_____________________________________________

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sins of the Father

So yeah, my father was part of some government psychic program. I don't find that so strange.

All I know about Dad's involvement is he went through the testing when things were in it's earliest stages. He was with them a short while then quit. Couldn't get along with one of the others guys, he'd told me when I was a teenager.  Raised us with such fun things as games to hold aces and read each other's minds. (And thus I can tell you I'm what they call a reverse psychic.)

When I was first deciding I was going to do something about this alien problem, I got a book about the origins of the psychic program. I'd gotten it to see if my father was mentioned. And thus I now know the military wouldn't have the program it does today if it weren't for a chinchilla.

I never finished the book. I got 1/4 of the way through and got curious, so decided to remote view to the past and take a look at the grounds. Mind you, it's difficult for me to remote view successfully. I'll be doing something and realize I'm doing it, and it's like a shelf falls out of place in my head. You can feel the shelf fall and bam! I'm thrown out of things. At most I can go for about 2 to 3 minutes.

I found myself in a dark room staring at an open door. I could hear voices: a woman walking down the hall. She was giving a tour of the facilities. She said, "And this is the testing room" or something like that. And... something else happened. They closed the door. It was heavy metal so it clanged. The clang startled me and I was bust out of the vision.

I called Dad a few days later and told him about it. I didn't get to finish my story. I started to tell him about the door and he finished describing the room for me.

I bumped into Dad's past again when my husband was on his second deployment to Afghanistan. This was a hard time for me. I was angry at how we'd been treated, the lies, being left behind - most specifically the lies. I was angry that his first sergeant was bound and determined to do what he could to tear our marriage apart while other soldiers were allowed to talk to their wives. (No, seriously, they tried to order my husband not to talk to me it got so bad.)

When I'm angry I can do extraordinary things. But only when I'm angry. So I was doing a lot: I was remote viewing to that region nightly, I was moving things, I was seeing the future, giving my husband predictions on the next attack, you name it. I was also dealing with being given to this new young new handler - he must have been about 25. And he was so annoying to me that I'd remember him after missions and nightly abductions. He hated me, I hated him.

Then I had a vision.

@ 2010-06-22 17:49:00     Time Sensitive Documents


 The beginning is sketchy, but I was being told what was going on much like in a briefing I suspect. But because I wasn't sitting at a table being briefed but asleep, as I was told various information my mind supplied images.

  There were old military trucks. They weren't brown, but they weren't quite army green. They were also covered in dust because they had been in country a long time. They weren't traveling in convoys; they would go one at a time originating from the lower middle area of Afghanistan towards the border of Pakistan. One at a time, they'd travel with the dust around their wheels and the sun in the sky carrying...

 chrome pretzels.

  Yes I KNOW that's weird. Hold your horses... like I said: symbolic.

  So yes. Chrome pretzels. And I was told that these were some sort of probe, but the teller couldn't quite comprehend the technology and I could only perceive them as shiny brand-new metallic pretzel shaped things piled in the covered backs of these old trucks. The trucks were definitely older models, by the way. And the pretzels were being brought to the border region like this and set up along the mountains. They were being done so "right now".

  A parked truck that had been carrying the probes was sitting in the barren place it was left. (These trucks were never on base, but always in open areas or away from people.) I was standing in front of it. A vine was growing out of the engine. It had crawled its way down around the CVC joint and shaft of the passenger side front wheel of the truck and was crawling up the truck. It's important to note that it was only about 2 feet long (the part that was visible) so far. Later when telling the dream to someone, they mentioned grape vines and I remembered that the vine had three whole triangular-shaped leaves.

  The narrator said, "This is a side effect of the objects being brought here."

  I can't remember if there was anything else about that before my mind centered on the pretzels again. I have an alternate self who rarely speaks to me. She said, "You are perceiving them wrong. Instead, perceive them as forks."

  And so the trucks were filled with shiny chrome forks.

  And so I woke up at 3 am. I tried not to, but there was no choice in the matter.

  The meaning I have gathered:

  The trucks were Taliban trucks. They use old equipment, some from even back in WWII. Our vehicles would have been newer models, and they would have traveled in something else besides 2 men in a lonely truck. There would have been a guard or a convoy. Well, there would definitely have been more than 2.

 The pretzels are some sort of equipment to be able to sense what's going on. The pretzel shape could mean their maker's origin or just how they work, or even that they look like pretzels.

 The chrome means they're brand-new.

 Their point of origin is where they're being shipped out from to get to where they're going.

 The area they're going to is near where my husband is stationed. (And where my conglom has also been stationed.)

 The vine is a grape vine. It was explained to me today that certain motion sensitive equipment and other probe like devices such as these can be networked together to share information - like a vine.

 When "SHE" said to see them as forks... punster that she is... she was saying we are "forked". I'm actually quite fond of that particular pun.

  ... I've tried all day to figure out how to get the message about this to the right people. If this vision is interpreted correctly, there are going to be a lot of soldiers dead in the most nasty of ways.

I was very upset by this thing because I knew it meant doom for the people in my husband's region of the world. I'd sent all of the energy sources I could to protect him, and this was a very important message. I called a friend of mine about it, and together we began to try to track down people who were once part of the psychic program to get *someone* to listen to me. We finally found one old gentleman that had been part of Stargate.

I called my dad and told him no more crap, no more secrets, I was exhausted and didn't have much energy left; he had to give and help here. I told him the dream, and that's when he told me why he left the program.

There was a dream he had kept having about people driving off a cliff. He knew they were driving into fire but no one would listen to him no matter how he waved his arms and shouted. He knew it meant something bad was going to happen, but the people in the psychic team did the thing they're reputed for doing: ignored it. And then Mount Saint Helens blew itself up. And he was just so disillusioned by the lack of response when it was known it was going to happen that he quit.

I'd remembered, while he was telling me, a time he'd told me that dream when I was young. So I knew he was finally telling me the truth.

"Don't tell people you're my daughter," he warned me. "Don't mention my name." But I knew I was going to have to eventually. Modern politics is silly like that.

I had gotten the Stargate fellow's number and left him a tearful voicemail. When he called me back I was already calm and trying to gather old friends who I used to do things with to do something about things on my own. I was so harried and stressed. So now I'm going to admit to doing something rather manipulative, but please understand I'd spent an entire life not being listened to and an entire day trying to save an entire unit's life.

When he, Mr. G, called back I answered the phone and promptly broke into a weak woman's tears. Oh thank God you called, thank God I just don't know what to do I had this vision and my husband is over there and I'm so worriiiiieeeeeeeed.

Part of those tears were real, mind you, but not all of them. When I had him listening I calmed down and we chatted. I told him the vision, I told him for sure what it meant, he told me he didn't know anybody anymore, we talked about the vision some more, he told me my interpretation was probably wrong, I told him some more information, he asked me my whole name (while I felt him probing), and then he started to tell me techniques on how to use my talents.  I told him yes, I already knew some of it, I was raised in the stuff, my father claims to have been part of one of the programs.

He said, "Who was your father?"

"Dean White," I replied. (No, not his real name. That's not important here.)

"Dean WHITE!?! Ah ... is that your maiden name?" Poor recovery.

"Yes," I replied calmly. If I had laughed then my message would never have gone where it needed to go.

After that he told me there was someone who was still in the military that was in the program he could possibly contact that could pass things on.

Now that I think about it, he didn’t seem to like that my dream was narrated to me either. I’m not sure why.

Through my remote views to protect my husband I was 90% accurate... but my energy could only last a few months. I was so tired. That vision was my last spurt of energy aside from one last event with that stinking little handler.

But regardless, we watched things happen my husband and I. The troops were moved in secretly, my husband watched vehicles move around, we knew what I'd seen was coming to pass.  And then the guys were sent into the pass - the place I'd been ranting on the "other side" that needed to be routed out - and sure enough. They'd been settings things up for months in the way I'd foreseen. But there was someone who was an informant, which I'd tried to tell folks about, and this was anticipated. It was a damn near slaughter.

But when my husband and I went over some of the events, we noticed some strategies were in place as if they'd anticipated what I'd seen. At least, I'd like to think so... that lives were saved.

So it all ties back to my Dad. If it weren't for his early involvement - whatever it may truly have been - I may never have gotten the message through.

And that's all I know of it - well aside from him telling me once he'd managed to do that astral trick where you're in two different places at once, and the government had went nuts trying to get him to do more tests but he'd refused. Apparently he was in one place while a woman in another place gave him coffee and watched him fade out of existence.

As for the vision, my time with it ended like this:

Mr. G,

I was so upset when I spoke with you the other day I forgot to tell you about something else I saw. Of course it's too late to turn it around. When I saw that the Pentagon had released the intelligence regarding Al Qaida being at it's weakest (confirming another vision I'd told my husband), I knew the operation had begun on schedule. And now I look at those mountains and they're muddy and dark dark red.

A few weeks ago - I'm not sure when because I didn't record it the way I try to remember to do - I was talking to my husband and getting angry. Next I knew I was watching a man sit down at a table. He wore robes. I knew he was telling the Taliban our plans, and he was meeting in a room with another man to hear what was next. I was surprised that his under robe was made of that fake denim cotton material pattern. One just doesn't' picture a Muslim in fake denim, you know. But he was proud of his denim pattern. He preferred it It was dark and blue and he liked it.

He's groomed, like he was groomed in the states somehow or maybe he's a half-breed. He bathes more than the Taliban. That also surprised me. So maybe he blends in well or something. He isn't like a prince: just someone a touch fastidious.

Now of course so much of what I saw makes perfect sense. The Taliban were feeling urgent because they'd been tipped off last weekend was coming. They were laying their plans and preparing because they knew. They knew the location, they knew from which direction, and they even had a sense of how many.

The reason why they never attacked my husband's FOB until just before the operation was because they were waiting. I thought they were waiting for their fellows, but that was only part of it. They were still preparing. I couldn't figure out how, but I knew it had something to do with the earth.

I could have perhaps made a difference if only I'd tried to find someone sooner. If not you: someone. So I'll tell someone besides my friends and husband again. Maybe it will help. But I doubt it. A friend once told me that I would die the prophet who was never heard. So.

Today while talking to a friend about the informant (she remembered when I found him so we were talking about him) I "flew over" automatically again. It was brief. It was faint. It happened when I said, "I just don't know how to turn this situation around - no wait." And I did.

Their backsides are cooled by the wind.

I shouldn't bother you with this again, and I know you're busy. But I know also that people are dying or are about to die. I don't know why but I keep thinking of the piano cord death method in the beginning of Ghost Ship. But with a claw on the string.

If your friend was able to take my last vision and use it, perhaps this one will help as well. My sights are getting dimmer and dimmer, which could mean any number of things. They might get stronger when my husband returns to that hellhole after leave. Who knows. He's no longer being agitated by his jerk first sergeant (transferred again). When he's not agitated, I tend to not be agitated. We're tandem like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment