Home * About * Subscribe by Kindle
_____________________________________________
Writers of the Apocalypse * My Music
_____________________________________________

Monday, May 20, 2013

I had this to say once ...

April 13, 2010

The rollercoasting memory-recall method I developed around 2000 and was teaching heavily from then until just past 2003? Apparently the psychology community is now claiming to have developed this in 2003 and is starting to practice it with patients.

Irritated? You betcha. Yet another reason why I am reminded how glad I am to have gotten away from the hate and negativity of the Otherkin community.... I *do* remember how many of them were people about to get their psychology master degrees. I also remember how many of the couple of dozen were honest enough to say, "Hey. I'm just a human and I'm here for educational and/or informational purposes.

___

So I'm reminded even more to keep to myself and not share what I know much.

Something happened with my gumline and jaw recently. I haven't had time to tell the story, but I shall eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment