Home * About * Subscribe by Kindle
_____________________________________________
Writers of the Apocalypse * My Music
_____________________________________________

Thursday, July 19, 2007

an alien encounter, not a dream

So.. I went to bed and I woke up @ 2 or 2:30 from a dream. A very specific words like bells dream - I could remember it at first. But now it's gone. I was surprised when I looked at the clock: it seemed like so much time had passed. Then, trying to go back to sleep, the after affects hit. The fear, the being a child, the crying, the incredible nausea and pain. Everytime I thought I was gonna fall back asleep and it would pass, I'd have to sit up again. And again. Choshu got woke up in the youngest hour. When I sat defeated on the couch and began to assess the dream, I thought, "Was I punished for my rebellion?" The nausea has passed miraculously away, but the tight fear inside remains. Tell me again these guys are nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment