Home * About * Subscribe by Kindle
_____________________________________________
Writers of the Apocalypse * My Music
_____________________________________________

Thursday, August 26, 2010

mkultra, vision

"to the fallen: we salute you" he writes in his blog. That's all I have to go on. That and: 0120 hours or so, I wake up and lay in bed. Wide awake. Unable to rest. Everything is uncomfortable. Something is wrong. But I'm laying there trying to go back to sleep. I'm thinking about documents and things. Over and over in my mind: technical information. Technical technical. Which is an automatic comfort for me, to go technical, even though I didn't know what I needed comfort from. I wasn't aware of it at first, but the comment was burbling up from a deep well inside of me. It was like it came out of the locked box where the darker things are supposed to sleep. "Read it to me." "Read it to me." "Read it to me." I realized I was being told to read the document that I apparently was supposed to be looking at to the thing inside of me. I gave it the mental equivalent of, "um... I'm not reading anything at the moment...." Silence. Shortly thereafter, about 3 am, I learned: black out. I was right. Something was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment