Home * About * Subscribe by Kindle
_____________________________________________
Writers of the Apocalypse * My Music
_____________________________________________

Saturday, January 1, 2011

vision, milab

Laying down to take a nap, I began my foray with wonderments of what my personal codes are. Which lead to me having a dream of listening to "the other voices" debate on the matter. They wanted their codes. They wanted to merge. They wanted freedom to walk in the light. Looney Tune type images flashed in front of me while one talked. She was wanting get her codes She stated what she wanted. And as she spoke, I saw an animal's tail (anthromorphic like Daffy Duck). And his tail was ripped off to show the nekkid nub. And a man's voice said, "I'm not going to show you."

No comments:

Post a Comment