Home * About * Subscribe by Kindle
_____________________________________________
Writers of the Apocalypse * My Music
_____________________________________________

Friday, April 1, 2011

milab

I went to sleep early last night because I'm angry: angry at one for being stupid about their position, angry at the other for having ties to the situation causing the problem, and angry at my handlers for putting the buttons in me in the first place. Just angry at the whole kit 'n kaboodle. "You have to go to work tonight." "Fuck them, and fuck you. Everybody in my head, we are no longer cooperating unless some of the bullshit is alleviated." It was 1800 hours, and I went to bed. 2100 hours or so I get a txt on my phone, alleviating some of the problem. The texter in question would not normally have been privy to the information needed. I read the txt, responded, got up and worked. Midnight and even though I'd had a long nap I'm fighting sleep. ... but you're not going to like me. It was a rough night. My tooth hurt. There's something in my memory about a wild car ride, but I can't tell when the dream happened. Or what happened. My alarm went off at 4:30 and I went to turn it off... and it shut itself off mid-tone. I thought it strange that it did it like that and went back to sleep quite naturally. I didn't hear the other two alarms. The phone was right next to my ear, and I'm tuned to my alarms. So that should be considered weird. My right arm hurts in the upper muscle with that ache you get after a booster shot. That very specific ache.

No comments:

Post a Comment