Home * About * Subscribe by Kindle
_____________________________________________
Writers of the Apocalypse * My Music
_____________________________________________

Thursday, April 19, 2012

MILAB, mkultra

The other morning I was in that between state you often find yourself. For me, my entire life, it’s the place where I ponder the meaning of things… or listen to my other selves talk to me or to each other. It’s not quite a dream state; more like a large room where we can visit. There’s one person in particular: I don’t know her name. She looks just like me – as many of them do – but she’s eternally locked in a younger more daring sense of self. I wasn’t entirely there, because I was waking up, so my view of her was fuzzy and halfway out. She brought out a box and used our mental link to transmit the knowledge that what she held was how to unlock my mind. It worked similarly to a Rubix Cube: if you turned it one way, it would flash one color. If you turned it in a different sequence, it would flash another color. She turned it to demonstrate and it flashed red. The biggest deal, she communicated without speaking, was if you turned it in a particular different sequence, my mind would be opened and the box would flash a rainbow of beautiful colors. She began to demonstrate. I realized she’d shown me this before, when I was much younger. Perhaps I was 14 at the time. But I communicated back to her a mental flash that translates to, “Oh! I remember this! You’ve shown me this before! Wow, I haven’t thought of this in over 20 years!” Yes, she communicated back to me. And she started telling me again what the box was for from scratch. We got to the part where the box flashed red and I fully came awake. I told this to my husband and he remarked that it sounded an awful lot like the boxes from the Pinhead movies. “I won’t watch those movies for many reasons,” I told him. I have already been warned what’s in those things. Nope. No horror Pinhead movies for me, thank you. If no one will help you, help yourself. Screw the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment