Home * About * Subscribe by Kindle
_____________________________________________
Writers of the Apocalypse * My Music
_____________________________________________

Thursday, October 7, 2010

milab

the other day I gave a call to someone I grew up with and blatantly mentioned "the others" in my head without a pause to see how she'll react. She took it in stride. She's one of the ones who mentioned that I had an "altar ego" before I was willing to accept and admit it, so it was interesting to see her speak of things as if it were commonplace between us. I told her how the MILAB situation was a bit. And then I have this faint memory as if I'd dreamed it right after (I woke up the next day with it) of having a debate with someone else about current MILAB procedure. I wanted some things changed into other ways of handling things. But I can't decide if it's because I had that conversation with my friend Margaret or because I'd went to another meeting. I honestly can't tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment