Home * About * Subscribe by Kindle
_____________________________________________
Writers of the Apocalypse * My Music
_____________________________________________

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

dream

Two nights ago. It was a house in Florida. In my dream world it's set near the Springhill Baptist Church. I was there, and it was my house. There was a group of people there for some sort of gathering. I'd been worrying about the Medieval Mind (and amused at UFO sightings from that time period. The aliens sure were careless back then!) The part that's important is about the snakes. The people, I don't know who they were. I'd know their faces if saw them, but they're no one I know in real life. I can't remember all that was going on with them. But as I went through the house I thought about all the things I'd like to do to build it. There was a snake at the side door. At first he was there and I avoided him. But the last time he was there, he was eating another larger snake like in that story about Moses. I screamed, afraid - and I don't even know why. That's not scarey. And I went around it into the house, which was empty of furniture although it still had people there. A snake had gotten inside and was over an inside doorway, one of the ones with no door to go from room to room. I went to walk under it and it leapt at me. I turned and it got hold of the strands of my hair. I could feel it pulling. I woke up as I thought, "Wait, this is like the fourth or fifth time I've had this happen in this dream." Don't know who the warning was for, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment