Home * About * Subscribe by Kindle
_____________________________________________
Writers of the Apocalypse * My Music
_____________________________________________

Sunday, January 16, 2005

dream

reptilian encounter? I shouldn't be dreaming this way, but I did. I did and I have. Last night it was me and the jerk from Boomtown. We weren't anywhere special. It was like the last time I dreamed about him; we were in a nothingness. That grey in between space of astral. I can't remember what we were discussing. Can I kiss you? Sure, I said. He kissed me on the clavicle (just like that other dream) and ran his hands along my neck, through the roots of my hair. I could feel his hands. We met in a full kiss. It was forceful and strong. And then he pulled away. I wondered why it wouldn't go any farther for a moment, but then we were talking again. I wish I could remember the topic of our conversation, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment