Home * About * Subscribe by Kindle
_____________________________________________
Writers of the Apocalypse * My Music
_____________________________________________

Friday, January 30, 2009

vision

The Reptilian woman (possibly a naga) stepped forward to me. "For once we loved (left?) those eggs you (left before)." She was actually quite beautiful with an orange patch around her lip area. Her voice was sultry. I forgot what I was thinking about; the days in the yoga Buddha monastery type place I think. I wasn't asleep yet, hence my ability to sit up and write it down.

 Edit: February 2, 2009 [08:00]
Naga personage: So clearly you felt it too all weekend.
[08:00] Naga personage: Only geological reference I could find was the eruption in Tokyo.
[08:00] I'm afraid it hit the nursery.
[08:00] 32 eggs shattered, 14 cracked but survived.
[08:01] http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,475291,00.html probably retaliation for shooting down the ship.
 [08:02] Naga personage: Not sure who the orange marked female was but it is *certainly* significant that they may have mentioned the emotion of love with respect to the eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment