Home * About * Subscribe by Kindle
_____________________________________________
Writers of the Apocalypse * My Music
_____________________________________________

Monday, February 25, 2013

After the Dream.

Sometimes what happens to you "at work" affects you whether they try to keep you from feeling it or not.

Subject:Dances With Archangels
Time:10:42 am.
Mood: depressed. 

 Silver might melds into flesh in the form of longing dreams
"Come and visit me?" a soft whisper. "I come," the reply.
When morning breaks, all events fade save an impression
Arms and legs, the color red. A little bit more, his lover dies.



Yeah.. can't remember what it was about, but I'm sure it was better than yesterday's which I didn't post because it was x-rated. Now, mind you, x-rated is a good thing normally. It's just that I always end up watching everyone else. That's never fun.

Woke up sad this morning. Makes one wonder where they've been.

No comments:

Post a Comment