Home * About * Subscribe by Kindle
_____________________________________________
Writers of the Apocalypse * My Music
_____________________________________________

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Planet of the Apes

Date and time: 2003-08-10 16:15:00
  
I don't think this dream was of any significance. It was ape planet scenario: humans enslaved or wild humans being hunted. I was a wild human that had learned to act enslaved so I wouldn't be killed. I was thinking of going into the trees and disappearing forever. There was a mall-like building we were in... I stayed up until after 2 putting things together and preparing to run. Humans were coming out during those hours because the enslavers (who wren't apes, they looked kinda human except their noses were ridged) slept no matter what.

I go through my dream journal a lot to see if I can find more clues, and there are a lot of entries that I dismiss as only dreams. But I see this dream now and I think, maybe it was important after all. I've had a lot of "training dreams" located in malls, but not watched a lot of movies that involve such scenarios. Hell, I never even saw my first mall until I was nearly 20 years old. I grew up in the country. Didn't go anywhere much.

But, I guess in this dreams case now that I look again, maybe it was only me filtering information into my mind. Which is what dreams are for. Nothing more than that.  

I probably will start listing dreams here whether they're important or not, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment