Home * About * Subscribe by Kindle
_____________________________________________
Writers of the Apocalypse * My Music
_____________________________________________

Monday, September 23, 2013

Little Girls Coming at me at Night....

Starting with a story as is my habit. :-)

A few years ago when I was living in Jacksonville, FL (a hot spot) I was sleeping on the couch one weekend when I woke up to a little girl standing at the foot of my bed. My first thoughts were to wonder why my daughter was standing there. Then I realized a couple of things. 1. My daughter was visiting her father for the weekend. 2. My daughter had stopped being that short a long time ago. I realized I was being faced with an intruder.

The silhouette in the dark was cute, I have to admit, and it was holding something in its hands. It started toward me. A sensible adult (which I'm not) would have stood up and fought back. Or thrown pillows at it. I lay there, and I screamed. My thought was to get the rest of the people in the house to come save me I guess. I screamed and screamed and screamed. The little girl walked closer and closer, trying to get to my head. When she got to about my chest area I started to sit up to get violent. That's when the lights were on, my roommates stumbled into the room groggily, and the little girl was just gone.

For the record a call to a MUFON contact I had didn't even get a report made. Another call to a friend of mine got me a groggy response and very little sympathy. LOL.

I couldn't talk for a week I had screamed so much. And we had no idea what it was. Maybe a demon, maybe this maybe that. Couldn't have been a grey, we decided, but maybe I had also imagined it because I was really into watching Inuyasha at the time and there was a little girl character that carried a mirror around in it.

Last night I came across something on Youtube about the Alien Race Book from the KGB. It supposedly was leaked a few years ago, is still updated and given to top operatives, and has been the inspiration for movies and video games. But there was my intruder! The race is called "Kiily-Tokurt" and they are abductors.

So my question to you guys is:

How valid is this purported alien race book?
If they are real, is there more information about these little suckers?
Why didn't they do the freeze ray thing on me? I was sure gonna kick some butt.

On another note, I emailed Max Spiers being as he claims to be out there to help other MILABS. This was a while ago. No response.

No comments:

Post a Comment